Dear Folks,

Wishes for the Day,
We need consultant for  *Sr Java Developer with Trade Experience*
please share suitable profiles to prak...@panzersolutions.com

*Title         :   Sr Java Developer with Trade Experience*
*Location :   Atlanta, GA*
*Duration :   9 Months*
*Rate :   Market*

*NOTE: Local to GA only !!*

Responsibilities:
Sr. Java Developer to work on the development of a large-scale distributed
Java platform for trading and trade processing application.
Participate in the design, development and enhancement of connectivity
components for the Trading Systems.
Develop solutions by creating new and modifying existing software
applications, including project design, development, and deployment to
improve business process and efficiencies.

Requirements:
* Minimum 7 years of Java experience
* 2 years of any Trading application development experience is must (prefer
Financial Trading Experience).
* 2 years of multi-threaded, service oriented architecture applications
experience.
We are looking for a minimum of 5 yrs. of working experience in USA. This
position requires a strict background check. We need 3 professional
references at the time of submission.
Thanks -
Sriram Prakash - prak...@panzersolutions.com
Panzer Solutions