Hi,

Good Day,

Please go through the requirement and send me your updated resume if you are
comfortable with the requirement. send your profile to *r...@nihaki.com*

* *

SAP MM/PP Functional Resource
*
Additional Job Information:
Title: SAP MM/PP Functional
Resource<http://www4.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=2525264>
Start Date: 06/22/2011
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Contract
Location: Cupertino, CA*

**

*Description*: ****

 *Position*: *SAP MM/PP Functional Resource*****

6+ Months.****

The resource must have extensive configuring experience with MM, PP and IM.
Must also have lead experience.  The ideal resource will be able to maintain
and support MM, PP on their own, and field maintenance questions and issues.

Business experience is also required.  WM experience is a plus.****

 ****

 ****

****

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bajireddy*

*Nihaki Systems Inc,*

*732-823-6471 Ex 109*

*r...@nihaki.com** l baji.nih...@gmail.com*

** **

** **

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a remove link for removal from our mailing list**.  Click here to REMOVE
from the mailing list <r...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>*

** **

** **