Hi

This is Rama with quantum InfoTech

*Title : Sr. Java developer*

*Location : Jacksonville, FL  or Atlanta,GA*

*Duration : 6+ Months** *

I currently have 9 Java Developer contract positions open in Jacksonville
Florida!!  I listed the required skill sets below.

If you have any consultants on your bench please let me know.

*Req#1*

*Java,J2EE,OOAD,Spring,ClearCase,Rational ToolSet Application
Development,SQL,App Design;Architecture*

* *

*Req#2*

*J2EE;JSP;Spring;Jquery;JavaScript;Struts;Hibernate;Web Service*

* *

*Req#3*

*Java;Java Database Connectivity;WSAD;MQ Series;Rational;ClearCase*

* *

*Req#4*

*RUP methodology;Developing web based services;SOA;JSF;Hibernate *

*Spring;J2EE;MQ Series;RAD;Apache Struts;Unix Shell Scripting*

*Database;Db2;SQL;HTML;JavaScript;XML *

* *

*Req#5*

*Java;JSF;UI Development;OOAD;Software Debugging;Technical Documentation*

* *

*Req#6*

*Java;J2EE;JSF;DB2;RAD;SOA;WebSphere Application Server*

*JSP;WebSphere Portal;Portlets*

* *

*ReQ#7*

*J2EE;WebSphere;Web Services;Rational*

*XML Transformations;SQL;Web Service Tool;JSF*

* *

*Req#8*

*Java;J2EE;JSF;AJAX;Web Services*

* *

*Req#9*

*Java;J2EE;JSF;RichFaces;PrimeFaces;Tomahawk;Lead Web Development*

*SQL;ClearQuest;RAD;WebSphere Servers*

*9 positions open*

* *

*RamaKrishna*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Quantum InfoTech Inc*

Phone: *248.457.0700 Ext. 141**.*

Fax:    *248.928.0495*

Email:* **ramakris...@quantuminfotech.com* <ramakris...@quantuminfotech.com>

Site: *http://www.quantuminfotech.com* <http://www.quantuminfotech.com/>*
*

Gtalk :* **ramaquantumi...@gmail.com *

*Yahoo Id: ramaquan...@yahoo.com *

*Quantum does not endorse undesired email. If you do not want to receive our
mails, *

*Please reply with Remove in the subject; I would ensure that you are not
troubled further. I apologize for any inconvenience.*