*Hi Good Day,*

*Please let me know your comfort level for below position.*

* *

*Unix systems Admin*

*Additional Job Information:*
*Title*: Unix systems
Admin.<http://www4.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=2575441>
*Start Date*: 08/08/2011
*# of Openings*: 1
*Position Type*: Contract
*Location*: CAMP HILL, PA
*Description*: ****

  ****

*US CITIZENS GREENCARD HOLDERS ORE EAD’S ARE PREFERRED********

 Unix Systems Administrator for my  client in Camp Hill, PA.****

The project is 6 months  and starts August 8, 2011. ****

Unix Systems Admin with strong experience with HP Unix10 and RedHat5.  The
ideal candidate will be proficient with enterprise class hardware management
HMC's, system controllers, ILO and IMM and must also have strong experience
with Shell Scripting, PERL, and excellent troubleshooting skills.  Previous
experience with IP Sprayed applications and J2EE middleware is preferred.***
*

** **

** **

*Thanks & Best Regards ,*****

*   *****

*Bajireddy,*****

*Nihaki Systems Inc,*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*****

*Dayton, NJ 08810 l*****

*Phone*: (732) 438 1906 Ext:109 | *Fax*: (732) 438-6973<%28732%29%20438-6973>
****

*Email*: *r...@nihaki.com <r...@nihaki.com> l **GMail :**
baji.nih...@gmail.com*****

* *****

 ****

a remove link for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing
list<an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE/mailto:an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>
****

 ****