Kindly reply to as...@solutionhubinc.om

 Hello,
Solution Hub is a Information Technology Services and Staff Augmentation
firm. We provide Project Management, Software Management, Technology
Solutions, Resource Management and Delivery Services. Our clients are
Financial Services, Hi-Tech, Insurance, Telecom and Energy. We have more
than 7 years of successful market presence and experience.

One of our Clients in Denver, CO is looking to fill 2 Admin position on a
minimum of 6 months contract basis. Required qualifications include
knowledge of the following:

1. Windows Admin/Linux admin
Advanced knowledge of Windows 2003 and 2008 OSs, cluster implementation
experience from start to finish,  Advanced AD knowledge, DNS, DHCP.
Terminal server and Citrix server knowledge is a must.  Knowledge of such
tools as double take, Netapp snapshot tools is a plus.
Advanced knowledge of major Linux distributions such as Suse or Red Hat,
cluster implementation experience from start to finish, Advanced
administration knowledge.

2. Technical lead/PM
Intermediate knowledge for all of the major OSs - Windows, Linux, Solaris
AIX, good understanding of how IT works, good coordination skills.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions. Kindly reply with resume,
phone number and desirable rate.

Sincerely,
ashok
404-474-7675