Dear Professional,,
Hope you are doing well!

We have an immediate need for a Resource for ETL and Oracle/Java Developer
.PLease let me know if you have any consultant available.Reply me on
david.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title : ETL and Oracle/Java Developer
Location :  Lewisville, TX.
Duration :  6+months

Required Skills:
8+ Years of experience in ETL Informatics tool with expertise in Oracle
source and Targets
Very strong knowledge of SQL and through understanding of PL/SQL (Oracle 10g
and 11g) mandatory
5+ years of UNIX scripting
In-depth Knowledge of Views, Analytical functions, Stored Procedure,
Functions and Triggers
Conceptual understanding of Logical and Physical modeling is a plus

Nice to have:
Mortgage industry experience is a plus