Greetings!!!

Hope you are having a great day! We have an opportunity for you with our
leading direct client. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience
will be among our most valuable assets for this client! Please let us know
would you be interested for this job opening with our direct client. If you
are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please reply with an updated
copy of your resume in word format, availability and expected compensation.
Also please let me know when you are available to speak to us over the
phone.

Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details
ASAP.

Consultant Details:
Legal Name:
Email id:
Contact NO:
Current Location:
Visa Status:
Relocation:
Availability:
Last 4digits SSN no:
 End Date of last Assignment:

Employer details (IF H1B):

Name of the contact person:

Email id:

Contact no:

Design, Develop, Deploy, and Maintain Oracle SOA 11g components including:
• BPEL (Models, Code, Rules, Configuration)
• Transport Layer Services (ETL, EDI, WS)
• Web Services Manager (Console, Security)
• EBS (Adapters, Rules, Code, Configuration)
• OSB (Adapters, Rules, Code, Configuration)
• Technical Services (Models, Rules, Configuration)
• BAM (Rules, Configuration)
• Application Server
• Work closely with project teams to design, develop, deploy, and test SOA
services
• Collaborate with the Architecture team to document methods and standards
to be leveraged in Oracle SOA environments
• Working with Oracle and Architecture team to help roadmap Oracle SOA
approach and direction within the Enterprise

Requirements
Required:
At least 5 yrs technical experience
Min. 3 yrs SOA experience
Oracle SOA experience Re
Oracle BPEL and OSB
Technical experience with BPEL, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT, JMS, MQ
Must have programming background
Strongly Preferred:
Experience with Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
Experience with XQuery and XPath
Should be able to present technical presentations to a technical audience
Very strong JAVA development skills
AIA implementation methodology, Oracle Data Integrator or Oracle Stream, SOA
Design patterns, shell scripting, Web Logic script knowledge
Experience integrating DB2, Oracle DB, SQL DBs
Experience with integrating CICS, .NET, and JAVA applications

--

Thanks & Regards,

SCOTT

Sriven Technologies LLC