My name is Bajireddy and I'm an IT recruiter at Nihaki Systems Inc Our
records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience
in  .*NET ARCHITECT* This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings.
The opening requires .*NET ARCHITECT*in addition to the above skills. It is
located in Maynard, MA

.*NET ARCHITECT*

Location:             Maynard, MA

Length:                 8 months

Rate:                     DOE/hr

*FINAL INTERVIEW WILL BE IN PERSON******

*NOTES:  *

   - *Must have worked in an ENTERPRISE Environment*
   - *****ARCHITECT****** - not senior developer*
   - *Experience with Web 2.0 technologies*

Responsibilities:

•Assist in the design & development of the Strategic .NET based Application
Suite
•Translate business requirements into well-designed and documented software
components based on Microsoft technologies (.NET, SQL)
•Work closely with NASDAQ OMX business, infrastructure support and
development teams
•Provide contributions to the application architecture with a focus on
scalability, maintainability, security and performance
•Participate in all phases of the lifecycle of software application
development with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality, code reviews
and implementation

*SKILLS*

Skill set: **OOP- Object Oriented Programming- very critical**

•*7+ years of enterprise-class web development* experience
•Very strong in OOPS (will consider candidates with Java/J2EE background)
•Extremely fluent in .NET 4.0, ASP.NET (C#), N-Tier development, SOA
(Service Oriented Architecture), XML-based web services
•Experience with MVC, ORM Framework, Dependency Injection Framework
•Familiarity with the REST approach
•Fluent in MS SQL Server, DB architecture/design, SQL development
•Experience with Web 2.0 technologies
•Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
•Experience building secure web applications a plus – user authentication,
role-based access control, n-tier architecture, DB/file encryption, input
validation techniques
•Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues
involving multiple system components
•Experience advocating for and using new technology to build applications of
the future
•Experience with multi language support in a web application is preferred
•Familiarity with well know security vulnerabilities and ability to address
such vulnerabilities.
•Familiarity with performance analysis of a web application
•Effective problem solving and risk assessment skills
•Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
•Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering

Thanks & Best Regards ,

Bajireddy,

Nihaki Systems Inc,

346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,

Dayton, NJ 08810 l

Phone: (732) 438 1906 Ext:109 | Fax: (732) 438-6973 <%28732%29%20438-6973>

Email: *r...@nihaki.com <r...@nihaki.com>* l GMail : *baji.nih...@gmail.com*

a remove link for removal from our mailing list.Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing
list<an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE/mailto:an...@nihaki.com?subject=REMOVE>
--
bajireddy atla