Dear Associate,

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have any
suitable consultant for below position. Kindly send me their updated resume
and contact.

*Job Title: **Java Developer** (3 spots)
Location: White Plains, NY
Duration: 6+ months contract *

*Major Purpose of Job:* To design, develop, test, implement, document and
support software applications for the Java/Jboss Platform and Work on Java
Projects.

Essential Job Functions:
Should have a good Understanding on Software development Life cycle process.
6+ years on developing Java/J2ee Applications
4+ years Jboss Application Server
2+ Years Oracle Database
Experience working with JNI
Interfacing Java and C libraries
Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Must have the ability to work independently within a small team and follow
through on tasks
Independently troubleshoot and research challenging problems
Experience working with AIX platform preferable.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Voice: 203-983-9475
Email Id: e...@panzersoluitons.com