Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well!

We have an immediate need for a Resource for JAVA Front end Developer.Please
let me know if you have any consultant available.Reply me at
david.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title : JAVA Front end Developer
Location :  San Francisco, CA
Duration : 6 months +

Rate : Market

Local to CA only......

EAD/GC/US Citizen Only.....

*Minimum Qualifications - Must have:
2+ years of experience with object-oriented programming in JavaScript.
Experience with AJAX and JavaScript frameworks like YUI, Ext JS, jQuery,
Dojo or Prototype. We need strong experience, not merely *used it*. If you
have contributed to any of these

frameworks, it is a big plus.
Proficiency with CSS and X/HTML and how to integrate in a standards-based
fashion with each other and JavaScript.
Proficiency with the DOM and asynchronous event programming model.
Experience with cross-platform cross-browser development (including IE6).
Experience with JSON and XML.
Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.

Additional Qualifications - Nice to have:
Experience with HTML5 and CSS3, especially for mobile devices.
Understanding and experience implementing web accessibility standards
(WAI-ARIA).
Experience developing (not merely using) JSP Tags.
Web 2.0 Mashup experience.
Understanding of source code repositories and the idioms associated with
them. Subversion and ClearCase is preferable but other repositories - such
as CVS, etc - are applicable.
Server-side development background with JEE or .NET.
Familiarity with Design Patterns, particularly Web 2.0 Model-View-Controller
(MVC)