Hi All,
Please send me the resumes to *a...@panzersolutions.com *
*
Title : Business Analyst
Location : Jacksonville, FL
Duration :6month engagement
Rate : $35/hr C2C*

WM Web Sr. Business Analyst position Update- more specific information
regarding what we are looking for in a candidate.  Please see below:

We are looking for a candidate with over 5 years of experience;
Experience must include a combination of both business analysis and manual
QA testing.  We do not consider automated testing; SIT testing, and/or UAT
coordination a fulfillment of the manual QA testing requirement.
The candidate must have experience creating screen mock-ups, without the aid
of a developer.
The candidate should have the ability to create SQL statements without the
aid of drag/drop software (ex. Access or Crystal reports).  In regards to
SQL, the candidate should know the difference between various table joins
and understand commonly used syntax within Select statements.
The candidate should realize this is a contract only position and is not
likely to go perm or provide opportunities for advancement.
The candidate should find it acceptable that job mix between BA and QA
responsibilities comes in phases.  This means there may be periods of time
(for example, 3 months) where the candidate spends 80% of their day
testing.  Conversely, there will be other times when candidate spends 80% of
their time on analysis.
Experience within a small to medium size organization is preferred.
Experience working with web applications is preferred.
Experience working with bug tracking software is preferred.

The highlighted section above was a “point of emphasis” in our
meeting/conversation yesterday. The previous contractor was not okay with
being this flexible, so we need to make this 100% clear to any potential
candidates

Thanks,
Amer Khan
Panzer Solutions, LLC