Hi ,

                    We have an below urgent requirement, Pls reply me ASAP..

Title: *Business Analyst/U**nix Admin** with Murex experience*

Location: *Madison, WI.*

Duration: *6+ months*

*Job Discription:*

Technisource currently has an opening in *Madison, WI *for a BA/unix
adminwith two plus years of Murex experience.  This is a 6 month +
contract.
The Business analyst will be responsible for gathering requirements,
analysis and design for a Murex derivatives technology platform. Candidates
must have 2+ years of experience with Murex as well as strong customer
relations and business analyst experience.  BA will be responsible for
gathering customer requirements, creating and executing test plan and
procedures. They will also be involved with user acceptance and validation
of the requirements. Must have excellent communication skills and have a
strong customer service attitude. Any experience working with Capital
Markets, and derivatives is highly sought after.

* *

* *

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*