Hi

This is one kind of sure shot requirement with my preferred vendor. I can
close this in a week.

Please send me resume with the following details.

FULL NAME:

AVAILABILITY:

STATUS ( US CIT/GC/H1 ):

CURRENT LOCATION:

EMAIL:

PHONE:

RATE: Per Hour on C2C/ W2:

TITLE: *SIEM, GIAC, Event Security*

LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ

DURATIOM: 12 Months

Below are the requirements we have for monitoring a Security Information
Event Management system (SIEM).

Total Experience: *10 +yrs*
Needs to work in shifts to provide 24/7 support.
Incident Escalations as per defined operating procedures
Event & Security metrics reporting as per defined operating procedures
Creation and Maintenance of Detection Rules in the Security Event Management
solution
Creation and maintenance of documentation as appropriate
Follow up of escalated security events and remediation activity for
identified vulnerabilities
Shift Management and supervision
Manage overall relationship with global security and technology contacts
Interaction and response to system administrators for queries raised by them
Responsible for the adherence to the security policy of corporate security
Investigate abnormal events, qualify potential security breaches, raise
security incident alerts and perform technical & management escalation
Provide a complete incident handling process, open or assign trouble tickets
as it relates to security issues
Perform the optimization and tuning of the security event correlation
engine, including development of correlation rules
Perform regular event detection, incident reports and trend analysis
Vulnerability Assessment and Follow ups
Perform assigned change management activities
Document incident cases and archive all related evidence
Write and update process & procedure or guideline documents to ensure
consistent, effective & efficient methods to meet operational goals.
Candidate having experience on Sentinel and following certifications are
definitely an advantage
GIAC Information Security Fundamentals (GISF)
GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)

With Regards & Wishes,

* *