Hi ,

This is a sure shot requirement with my preferred vendor. I can close this
in a week.

Please send me resume with the following details.

FULL NAME:

AVAILABILITY:

STATUS ( US CIT/GC/H1 ):

CURRENT LOCATION:

EMAIL:

PHONE:

RATE: Per Hour on C2C/ W2:

TITLE: *Network Security Engineer*

LOCATION: Boston, MA

DURATION: 6 Months Contract to Hire

PHONE HIRE

*Job Description:*

Must have experience with large number of users (10,000+)

In short someone with Data center & security experience, by that I mean
knowledge of and hands-on experience with load balancers Cisco and or F5,
and Cisco PIX/FWSM & ASA.

Competencies

Technical Skills and Proficiencies in one or more of the following areas are
required:

*Network*

Ø  In-depth knowledge of Cisco hardware, IOS and NX-OS

Ø  Knowledge of Cisco (ACE, CSS, GSS) and F5 (LTM, GTM) Application Load
Balancing

Ø  Comprehensive knowledge of network and security principles - minimum six
years’ experience

Ø  Knowledge of network design and management best practices

*Security *

ü  Actively participates in the development, support and maintenance of all
aspects of security practices within area of responsibility

ü  Ensures process and procedures are in place to enhance security and
controls

ü  Collaborates and communicates with other areas to stay informed of
changes and developments that may require Information Security intervention
as well as keeping other departments informed of security initiatives that
may affect other business units

ü  Cisco ASA, and other industry leading security devices.

ü  Comprehensive knowledge of security principles and networking - LAN/WAN
and Internet technologies

*Basic Skills*

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills

·         Comprehensive understanding of enterprise level tools and
utilities used in administration and management of network, security

·         Highly skilled in network performance analysis and troubleshooting
complex technical problems

With Regards & Wishes,

* *

*RAHUL*