Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
you, please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with applying for below position. If so, kindly send me your
udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: QA Analyst
Location: Edison, NJ
Duration: 3 years *

*Need someone who can make a face-2-face interview at client location after
a successful phone interview*

*Requirement:*
· 5 Years of hands on Health Insurance Membership and/or Enrollment
experience (ie. On a daily basis the QA Analyst will analyze sales
documentation, interpret the information in the document and validate the
information that has been entered into the Enrollment System,  document
discrepancies and revalidate as necessary.)
·  5 years of Quality Assurance experience
· Attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Confirmation of local living arrangements

*Skills also required: *
-Medicaid and Medicare exp.
-Claims processing
-healthcare industry exp.