*Hi, *

Please mail me your replies on n...@kriyasoftware.com

We are looking for *Oracle EBS R12 consultant's for 2 positions*. *p*lease
go through the below details and let me know your interest .
Reply with your *Rate, Availability, Detailed resume*.
*
Location:  Dallas, TX
Duration:  6+months

1)**      **Projects Accounting  Consultant:
*
-4+ Years of Oracle EBS experience
-Minimum,  1 Year of Oracle R12 experience
-2+ Years of Oracle Project Accounting  implementation of which 1 year + on
Oracle EBS R12
-Familiarity with Oracle Purchasing, AP and Fixed Assets.

Nice to Haves:

-Preferably, should have worked within the ADM methodology
-May be a CPA
-Experience in a OPM/ Manufacturing/ Steel environment desirable.

*2)**      **iStore Consultant*

Implement Oracle iStore. Must have implemented R12 iStore.

*REGARDS *

*Noor *

Kriya Software Solution inc

713--931-5904