Hello There,

Hope your are doin well! we have a very urgent reqs. with our client based in
SFO CA.

Below are the details pls send me suitable candidates ASAP.

Role -: Sr. Java J2EE Developer with Production Support

Duration -: 1+ YEARS

Location-: SFO CA

Rates -: $50/hr on c2c

Java J2EE consultant
Webservices
Production Support mandatory ( worked in instant management, chain management
and ticketing)

pls Respond me with your consultant updated resume ASAP along with contacts
details.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest