Hello There,

Hope your are doin well! we have a very urgent reqs. with our client based in
Minneapolis MN.

Below are the details pls send me suitable candidates ASAP.

Role -: SAP QA tester

Duration -: 1+ YEARS

Location-: Lebanon, NJ

Rates -: Market

Details

- 5+ Yrs SAP HCM experience with PA and OM modules required.
- Quality Center 10.0 experience is required.
- Min 3+Yrs of experience is needed on Interface testing
- 5+ Yrs of experience is needed on SAP QA Methodologies and also needs to be
expertised on Authoring test cases, executing test cases and defects management.

pls Respond me with your consultant updated resume ASAP along with contacts
details.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest