Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant in NJ, please go through the below requirement and let me
know if you have any suitable consultant for below position. If so, kindly
send me your udpated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: Java Developer
Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 3+ months, continuous renewals*
*Interview process phone interview and then Face-2-Face interview
*

*Best Rest : $60/hr on C2C**
*
*Job Description*
This position entails working as part of a team responsible for supporting a
subscription fulfillment system that is a part of our overall ecommerce
platform. This platform provides commerce services to support our digital
products technology organization.
While working under minimal supervision you will provide production support
for our Fulfillment system, which consists of SOAP-based web service
interfaces that expose our own abstractions of the capabilities of the
underlying systems as well as other Java components that implement internal
processes or consume other external services. Production support includes
daily monitoring, debugging, troubleshooting, integration, QA support and
small enhancements/defect fixes. You will also be a part of production
support rotation.

*Qualifications*
 *   Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related
 *   Strong professional intra and interpersonal communication skills.
 *   5+ solid years experience with Java
 *   3+ solid years experience with J2EE-based web application/service
implementations
 *   Spring application context framework
 *   Hibernate ORM framework
 *   SOAP-based web services
 *   XML, XSD, SQL, JAXB, SOAPUI
 *   Log4j, SVN, JUNIT
 *   Oracle database
 *   Strong SQL and PL/SQL skills
 *   Experience working in a Linux deployment environment.
 *   Demonstrated MS Word and Excel skills

*Desired Skills*
 *   JMS (producer and consumer)
 *   Experience working with JBoss Application Server
 *   PERL
 *   Experience writing Linux shell scripts
 *   Maven
 *   Ruby / Jruby
 *   JBPM

Thanks and Best Regards,