Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions. I have a urgent requirement for
your consultant, please go through the below requirement and let me know if
you have any suitable consultant for below position. If so, kindly send me
their udpated resume and contact details. Please dont send me H1 consultant.
**
*Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC. (face-2-face required)
Duration: 6+ months contract *
**

*Requirements: *
•Experience in building Data Marts
•Establish and maintain SQL Server database management systems, standards,
guidelines, and quality assurance for database deliverables including
conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data
interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and
security policy.
•Leverage data extract, transform and load (ETL) technologies specifically
SSIS to accelerate development of data flows, to schedule them and to
organize them for on-going maintenance by a team.
•Conduct analysis of source system data with client stakeholders and source
system owners to determine
· capacity to meet reporting needs and
· specific transformation rules that need to be applied.
•Determine how tables relate to each other and how fields interact within
the tables for a relational model.
•Participate in decisions around data warehouse architecture and more
specifically data models and database design.
•Code complex programs, database scripts, and SSIS ETL packages that meet
data flow requirements.
•Generate data for testing purposes. Auto-generate massive amounts of data
with rules for performance testing and derives logical processes on
technical platforms.
•Participate in quality assurance and develops test application code in the
client server environment.
•Individual Contributor

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman