Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Job Title: *Contract Sr. IT Solutions Developer*

Work Location: US-IA-Des Moines

Duration :6 months

Responsibilities:

Required Skills: DataStage 8.x, SQL, Unix, KornShell/Unix Scripting, Sybase
IQ/DB2/Comparable experience.

Work Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Responsibilities:  Responsible for delivering Extract, Transform and Load
(ETL) programs/processes in a Sun Solaris/DB2/SyBase IQ environment with
DataStage 8.x, KornShell, and SQL.  In addition to individual delivery, the
Senior Developer is responsible for working with Technical Leads and
Architects to ensure delivery by committed dates.   The Senior Developer
must be able to perform analysis, design and coding with minimal direction
and adhere to Wellmark methodologies and standards.  Experience applying
DataStage to perform ETL functions on complex mainframe files (EBCDIC to
ASCII transformations, multiple field types [e.g. PD, ZD, Binary],
cleansing) is required.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

*Rajveer*