Hi Business Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

We have a great position for one of our Client.

*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

*Direct Client*

DB2 DBA

Work Location: Richardson

Duration is 6months

*We need candidate who has good experience in **DB2 Queue replication*

Qualifications:

This is a technical position for a senior level DB2 DBA on MVS z/OS with
expertise in DB2 Queue replication between two MVS systems using IBM
WebSphere MQ Series and knowledgeable on Q-subscription using DB2 connect on
windows machine. The DBA in this position will be responsible for converting
a VSAM based application into a DB2 based application.

This DBA will be responsible for design, development and administration of
large scale (500GB - 2TB in size) Operational, OLTP and Analytical data
structures on DB2

- Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access,
delivery and recovery technologies.

Appreciate your quick response.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

Thanks & Regards.....?