Hello Guys,

We have a very Urgent rek with our client based in Providence RI area. pls send
me reumes ASAP.

Need - Project Manager

location -:  Providence RI

number of reks -: 1

Duration -: 1+ YEARS

Rates -: $55/h on c2c basis
 Need a Project Manager with Healthcare and Insurance experience.
Lead the implementation of strategic initiatives within the Provider Network
Management Department through the development, execution and monitoring of
detailed project plans for approved projects. Report on project performance and
identify resource and funding requirements to ensure successful implementation
and realization of project goals within specified timeframes.
PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL
Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :
I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest