Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you have any suitable consultant for below
position. If so, send me their updated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: .NET developer with TFS.
Location: San Diego, CA (face-2-face required)
Duration: 6 month contract
*
*Job Description*
.NET Developer to help improve and add functionality to an existing Team
Foundation Server enterprise tool and to be part of designing and developing
reports to the existing system and may work with a couple offshore
developers

*REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE*
1. Word Add in development
a.       Word API development background
b.      TFS 2010 API experience
2. SSRS report development
a.       TFS 2010 API experience
b.      TFS data model experience
3. ASP.Net experience to support the web controls.
4. Experience with SQL/SSRS
5. Team Foundation Server 2010

Thanks and Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman