*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
interested please reply me back with your updated resume.....

Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

Immediate Need a SAP ABAP Developer in  Fort Lauderdale,FL.

Title:     SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Fort Lauderdale,FL
Duration:  3 month contract, extensions

Must-haves
Seven years of SAP ABAP and ABAP related tools/technologies experience
Experience in working with business analysts and understanding functional
requirements
Must have excellent communication skills
Must have leadership qualities
Must be able to work on his/her own as well as team environment
Must have excellent documentation skills
Must be able to perform technical designing of functional processes

ABAP Programming Expert
Object Oriented ABAP Mid
Function Module/BAPI Expert
Business Objects Mid
IDOCs Expert
SAP Query Expert
LSMW Expert
SD/MM User Exits Expert
SD/MM Processes Mid

Plusses
Exposure to middleware messaging systems is preferred

Day-to-Day
This person will be working as a hands-on ABAP developer in a large team
environment. This resource will be focusing on the SD and MM modules. This
person needs to feel comfortable in a team environment and interfacing with
developers, BA's, and executives.

Thanks
Dennis.Hall | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC