Dear Partners,

Please go through the below requirement and send the resume with contact
details and the best rate.

Title: Environment Management with Coordination Experience
Location: Glendale, AZ
Duration: 12+ Months CTH

No of Positions: 2
Rate: $DOE

Must have Skills: Must have 7+ years of Project Coordination and PM
experience

Project and release software and hardware coordination.

Release code transition coordination from the Development to the Production
Environment.

QA duties as required.

Deployment time improvement coordination as requested.

Product evaluation as requested.

Project status communication to the involved Teams and immediate escalation
of Project Challenges.

Provide daily Project status updates to the involved Team and a weekly
Management Project Report.

Deployment time improvement analysis as requested.

Description & Business Justification The EM Coordinator exhibits
professional skills in coordinating, facilitating, gate keeping and
supporting Project and Release tasks to ensure timely, effective and
standardized implementation.

Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects,

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin M Maxwell

AirySoft Inc

Ph: 616-797-2118 Fax: 313-262-1836

6200 28th Street SE || Suite #106 || Grand Rapids || MI 49546 ||
Email: ke...@airysoft.com ||  <http://www.airysoft.com/> www.airysoft.com

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.