Dear Associate,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know if you have any suitable consultant for below
position. If so, send me their updated resume and contact details.

*Job Title: Peoplesoft Financials Developer
Location: PA.
*
*Duration: 6+ months contract*
*Start Date: October 17, 2011*

*Phone Hire...!!!
*

*Job Description:*
The client is looking PeopleSoft Financials Developer with proven experience
developing, upgrading and supporting PeopleSoft Financial Applications
versions 7.5 to 9.1.  Hands on experience assisting batch updates and
customizations Working knowledge of AIX/UNIX required and strong hands on
Microfocus COBOL, SQR, PLSQL PeopleCodes and PeopleTools is required.

 Warm Regards,
*Eric Hoffman*
Panzer Solutions
Office: *203-717-2123*