*Dear Professional,*
*Hope you are doing well.*
*I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software *
*Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please *
*go through the Job Description and send me your updated *
*resume with contact information. *
*Please reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com*
* *
*Title  :   Help Desk                   *
*Location : Baton Rouge, LA     *
*Duration : 6 months contract *
*Job Description: POSITION PURPOSE:      *
*Responsible for desktop technical support for the Baton Rouge home office
as well as phone support for remote/district offices, assisting with service
desk requests, moves/adds/changes, customer support, responsible for
warranty repair/replacement of existing equipment, computer parts and
supplies/hardware inventory for storage room, support for special projects
as needed (ie; staging and configuration of equipment). *
*Accountable for complying with all laws and regulations associated with
duties and responsibilities.*
*QUALIFICATIONS:*
*Bachelor’s degree in computer science.  Four years of relevant experience
can be used in lieu of a degree.*
*Requires the knowledge, ability and customer service skills to analyze and
solve customer problems via phone support or in person.  Requires knowledge
of pc hardware, Windows 7, Windows XP, experience with a call tracking
system (ie; CA Service desk, Remedy, Heat), solid written and verbal skills,
problem solving and troubleshooting skills, Citrix support and
troubleshooting.*
*ACCOUNTABILITIES:*
*Works closely with our end users via phone support as well as in person by
providing equipment for moves/adds/changes. Will be imaging workstations to
provide equipment to our end users.  All tickets will be tracked in a call
tracking system, so candidate will need to have solid writing and verbal
skills. *
* Thanks *
*Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter*
*Panzer Solutions LLc*