Hi Business Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

We have a great position for one of our Client.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

*DataStage Developer*

MINNEAPOLIS MN 55402

3 Months

Must have DataStage experience in IBM DataStage 8.x.

4+ years of experience in the ETL (Extract/Transform/Build) design, build
and coding of DataStage jobs to migrate the data from flat files to *
Teradata*.

Develop scripts and batch jobs to run the DataStage jobs and participate in
the code review process. Objectives for the Developer responsibilities are
to ensure consistent and high quality data extract, transformation and

Required skills - IBM DataStage 8.x, Teradata or other relational databases
(Oracle), SQL, Linux /Unix experience is a plus, Good communication skills.

Appreciate your quick response.
*Please reply to ha...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

Thanks & Regards.....?

*Harry*