Hello,

*Please send the resumes to *h...@einfini.com* <h...@einfini.com> <mailto:h...@einfini.com>ASAP*

We have the following contract position.

*Position : Java/CMS Developer
*

*Location: Framingham, MA
**
Duration of Contract: 2 Months+ *

*Rate         : $70/hr

*

*Job description below.

This is a Contract position responsible for design and development our customer portal. The candidate must be motivated to apply software engineering techniques to build robust, portable and scalable software using latest web technologies.

Skills and Experience
. Candidate must be comfortable with development and deployment in a Linux environment. . Candidate must be intimately familiar with JAVA based CMS system preferably Hippo CMS, OpenCMS or Liferay . Candidate must be proficient in one or more of the following languages and technologies: Java (J2SE), Servlets, JavaScript.
. Candidate must be comfortable with programming to databases.
. Computer Science Degree
. Understanding of the software development process
. Strong verbal and written communication skills
. Strong self-motivation

*Thanks,

Einfini Technologies

27620 Farmington Road, Suite 107