*Hello,
Please go through the requirement given below and let me know if you have
any consultyant available for the given project.*

*Please send me your consultant detail at
**su...@itscient.com*<su...@itscient.com>
* or
Call 510-972-5240*

*Position: Scrum Master*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Required Experience:
5 Years*

*Required Technical Skill:
1. Expert in Agile and Scrum Methodology
2. Should have worked in at least 1 project on same role
3. Should be able to work independently
4. Should be expert in Agile and Scrum way of delivery
5. Should be able to navigate the team
6. Should have experience in handling multi location teams
7. Excellent communication skills and reporting knowledge*

*Good-to-Have:
1. Functional Knowledge of CRM systems
2. Skills to manage cross functional teams
3. Skills to reach multiple stake holders and negotiate
4. Skills to suggest risk mitigations *

*Roles and Responsibility:
1. Scrum master
2. Should work in team*

*Thanks/Regards,
Sudhy,
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.5240 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email: **
su...@itscient.com* <su...@itscient.com>* || Web:
**www.itscient.com*<http://www.itscient.com/>
* ||*