Hello guys,

we have a exclusive req. with our client based in Warren NJ.
pls have a look.

Face To Face interview required.

Role -: BO Developer

location - Warren NJ

Rates -: D.O.E.

duration -: 12+ months

SResponsibilities/Requirements:
·       5-10 years of solid experience in BO development using BO universe and
Webi reports.
·       In-depth knowledge and understanding in SQL, PL/SQL or T-SQL areas.
·       Experience with enterprise BI development using popular model such as
STAR SCHEMA or Snowflake.
·       Nice to have skills:

Desired:
·       Knowledge of any ETL tool or data warehouse experience
·       Experience with Data integration/Data Analysis/Data Modeling is
preferred

pls respond me with updated resume with contact details ASAP

i am waiting for your reply.

thanks

-----
------
Achin IDC Technologies, Inc1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: HYPERLINK "mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com"ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
Connect me : G- nigamachin Y- achin_quest