*Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

Title              :     JAVA DEVEOPER
Location        :    Plantation,Florida
Duration        :   3-6 months, probable extensions
Rate : $40/hr on C2C MAX

MUST HAVES:
STRONG Java, JavaScript, JSP development (must be able to hit the ground
running from day 1!)
Experience working with BOTH Oracle and SQL databases on the backend

DAY TO DAY:
Our client is looking to bring on a strong Java developer to come in and hit
the ground running.  He or she will be finishing the programming of a huge
application that the customer is requesting to be due by the beginning of
2012.  The application runs mainly off Java on the front end and the Oracle
database on the backend.
Thanks
Dennis.Hall | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC