Hi Folks,

Hope you’re Doing great!

I have a very Urgent requirement for *Sr. WebMethods Professional in
IL*Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for this
position .

Please send me your Updated Resumes to fe...@canoesys.com

* *

*Title: Sr. WebMethods Professional*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration:3+ Months*

We are looking for Sr. WebMethods Professional(s) with following skills, for
one of our projects in Chicago, IL.,

*       Sound Experience in wM Environment APIs and Component Tools like

Developer, wMIntegration Server, IS Admin, wMBroker, My webMethods Server,
wMDeployer, wMPortal, Modeler, Trading Network Console,etc.

*       Worked in EAI and B2B Integration Projects;

*       Worked with WM JDBC Adapter and Oracle Adapter

*       Knowledge in using data standards and protocols like EDI, Flat File,

XML, xsd, dtd, SOAP, WebServices, dsp, rfc, ftp, http etc;

*       Language skill set: Java, J2EE, C, C++

*       Ability to work and "make it happen" attitude on an Onsite/Offshore

model.

*       Building interfaces in Fusion Middleware (Good to have)

Other skills

* Experienced in managing projects using the onsite-offshore delivery model

* Good communication skills

* Client facing and team leading skills

* Good understanding of project management

*Thanks & Regards.......*

*Feroz khan*,,,

*[image: canoesys logo.png]**Canoesys Inc*

!! 3315 Algonquin Road Suite # 102 Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 !!

Direct : 847-278-2690

fe...@canoesys.com <surender.sunk...@canoesys.com>

http://www.canoesys.com

*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*