Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at: tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title : Oracle DBA
Location: Rochester, NY
Duration: 6 months*

Job Description
Minimum 5 years as an Oracle DBA, with at least 1 year of Oracle 11g
Production experience
Min 2 years working with Oracle RAC
Min 2 years experience with Red Hat Linux OS
Min 1 year working with Oracle ASM, Data Guard
Excellent database, SQL and PL/SQL tuning skills required
Experience with Oracle Golden Gate and/or Exadata not required, but would be
a plus.

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc