Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Job Title: Jr.C#.NET Programmers

Rate:$30/hr

Position Type : 6+ months

Location: Atlanta, GA

*Job Description*

*Job Purpose:*

Develops operations solutions by guiding development of program
specifications; overseeing testing efforts; leading programmers.

*Skills:*

*Web Application Developer, .NET, MS SQL Server, C#, JavaScript, CSS, Visual
*

*Studio*

BS, preferably in Computer Science, a related degree or commensurate work
experience

A minimum of three years of experience in web-based .NET applications

Must have strong experience within Microsoft-centric environment, Visual
Studio Team

Edition required.

Working knowledge of source control concepts

Working knowledge of database design and T-SQL syntax

*Preferred Qualifications:*

Experience with Web Services, SOAP and XML

Experience with ASP/web application security

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

*Rajveer*

*Technical Recruiter,