*Hello, *
*Please go through the requirement given below and let me know if you have
any consultant available for the given project.*
 *Position: Business Analyst with Product data management Experience*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Relevant Experience:*
*7+ Years*
*Technical/Functional Skills*
*Must have :*
*Product data management (PDM) Functional Experience *
*Implementation experience *
*Change Management exposure*
*Telecom industry engineering process exposure*
* *
*Nice to have :*
*Running Workshops, Cross Team Communications, Biz Architecture, knowledge
of business/ functional testing,*
*Cisco PDM exposure, Agile PLM exposure, Data Migration,*
*Agile Configuration, Working with off-site resources*

Thanks and Regards
Sudhy,*
*Technical Recruiter*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5240 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:
su...@itscient.com || Web: www.itscient.com ||*
*(Note: If urgent when I am unavailable you can always reach my colleague
Sumant at 510-972-5220 or email him at sum...@itscient.com)*