*Position: Senior Cognos Architect/ Developer*

Location: Boston, Ma

Duration: 6+ months

*The resource needs Cognos (v 10.1.1) report development services (Cognos
SDK development is a big plus).
*We would like to make a focused effort to migrate all of our remaining
`legacy' reports written in Python (~60-70 in total) to Cognos, connect
them to our custom Java-based UI (we've implemented two such reports as a
proof-of-concept) and to develop a few new reports on the way. This will be
an offshore/on shore model so this resource will also manage the off shore
team of 2-3 report developers

We need a consultant to assist us in converting and/or building 60 or so
reports.  These reports are built currently in something called Python.
Part of the project will entail dissecting the existing Python reports to
determine the data necessary for the Cognos reports.  In addition, the
current environment uses a custom application to parameterize and filter
the Python reports.  Due to the rich functionality it offers, we would like
to integrate the custom interface with all of the Cognos reports, so we’ll
need someone who knows the Cognos SDK.  They have a deadline of June 30,
2012 and would like to get started asap.  They have built a proof of
concept as described above

*Thanks & Regards ,

Ranadheer,

ranadheer.srivent...@gmail.com,