Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title : Senior Cognos Architect/ Developer
Location: Boston, Ma
Duration: 6+ months                                       *

Job description:
The resource needs Cognos (v 10.1.1) report development services (Cognos
SDK

development is a big plus).
We would like to make a focused effort to migrate all of our remaining
`legacy'

reports written in Python (~60-70 in total) to Cognos, connect them to our
custom

Java-based UI (we've implemented two such reports as a proof-of-concept)
and to

develop a few new reports on the way. This will be an offshore/on shore
model so

this resource will also manage the off shore team of 2-3 report developers

We need a consultant to assist us in converting and/or building 60 or so
reports.

These reports are built currently in something called Python.  Part of the
project will

entail dissecting the existing Python reports to determine the data
necessary for the

Cognos reports.  In addition, the current environment uses a custom
application to

parameterize and filter the Python reports.  Due to the rich functionality
it offers, we

would like to integrate the custom interface with all of the Cognos
reports, so we’ll

need someone who knows the Cognos SDK.  They have a deadline of June 30,
2012

and would like to get started asap.  They have built a proof of concept as
described

above.

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter