Hi,

Hope you are doing great! My Name is Ramu;

I am with NIHAKI SYSTEMS. We have the following opportunity for you. Please
review the detail job description and get back to me ASAP.

I need an *Extol EDI Programmer Analyst/JD Edwards* Resource in Alpharetta,
GA.

The project is 3 months and starts November 14, 2011.

I need an Extol EDI Programmer Analyst w/JD Edwards A7.3 experience who
must have strong mapping skills to move data to and from JD Edwards, strong
RPG programming skills and transitioning documents using JD Edwards ERP as
well as strong working knowledge of EDI translator Extol, NCX-12, and XML
is required. The Client specifically requested good communication skills.

*Please share resumes with following information to**   r...@nihaki.com*

*Full Name: *

*Contact number: *

*Email Id: *

*Current Location: *

*Relocation: *

*Visa Status (Citizen- GC-H1B)/ expiration date (month & yr): *

*Availability: *

*Total Experience: *

*Expertise: *

*Rate: *

*2 Local references of previous projects:*

*Name of current employer:*

*Year of Graduation:*

*Regards….*

* *

*Ramu Dudam*

*Technical
Recruiter                                                                 *

*NIHAKI SYSTEMS, Inc*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*

*Dayton, NJ 08810.
Tel: (732) 438-1906 Ext: 107*