Hi,

Hope you are doing great! My Name is Ramu;

I am with NIHAKI SYSTEMS. We have the following opportunity for you. Please
review the detail job description and get back to me ASAP.

* *

*Oracle 11i CRM/Service Developer*

*Monroe, NJ*

*6-12 Months*

*Starts Nov 14th*

* *

*Oracle 11i CRM Applications Developer with experience designing,
developing and supporting Oracle Service Contracts, Field Service and
Install Base. Must have strong hands on Oracle 10g Database, PL/SQL, Toad
and UNIX development skills*

* *

*Please share resumes with following information to**   r...@nihaki.com*

*Full Name: *

*Contact number: *

*Email Id: *

*Current Location: *

*Relocation: *

*Visa Status (Citizen- GC-H1B)/ expiration date (month & yr): *

*Availability: *

*Total Experience: *

*Expertise: *

*Rate: *

*2 Local references of previous projects:*

*Name of current employer:*

*Year of Graduation:*

* *

* *

*Ramu Dudam*

*Technical
Recruiter                                                                 *

*NIHAKI SYSTEMS, Inc*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*

*Dayton, NJ 08810.
Tel: (732) 438-1906 Ext: 107*