Good Morning Friends,

                            Today I am working on Java Developer with
Groovy/ Grails, MD. It’s with my Direct client and help me to close this
position.  Please let me know your interest. Here is the below requirement
below

Java Developer with Groovy / Grails

Location: Baltimore, MD

Duration 6+ Months

Rate: Open

*Skills required*

Hands-on practical experience with  large javascript applications / desktop
like applications preferably using frameworks

Practical experience with experience with rich UI using javascript

Experience with RESTful architectures

Has working knowledge of Java, preferably Spring MVC , Grails/Groovy.

Hands-on experience of agile practices [ developing out of story cards,
unit testing, automated functional testing.

Has some EAI experience, preferably with Tibco (plus NOT Required)

Experienced with object oriented analysis/design

Good Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing

Has an understanding of principles around TDD and Continuous Integration.

*Thanks & Regards….*

* *

*Ramu Dudam*

*Technical
Recruiter                                                                 *

*NIHAKI SYSTEMS, Inc*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*

*Dayton, NJ 08810.
Tel: (732) 438-1906 Ext: 107*

*Email:r...@nihaki.com*

*Website:www.nihaki.com*

* [image: http://images.wisestamp.com/yahoo.png]**: ramu_recrui...@yahoo.com
*

*You can’t become who you want to be by staying who you are”*