Hi,

Hope you are doing great! My Name is Ramu;

I am with NIHAKI SYSTEMS. We have the following opportunity for you. Please
review the detail job description and get back to me ASAP.

* *

*Sr. Java Spring Developer *

*Newport, DE*

*12 months*

*Start date-12/5/11*

****Multiple Positions*** *

I need a Sr. Java Developer with expert level Spring experience. Experience
with Web services and UI development is needed. Must have strong database
development skills on Oracle.

* *

*Please share resumes with following information to**   r...@nihaki.com*

*Full Name: *

*Contact number: *

*Email Id: *

*Current Location: *

*Relocation: *

*Visa Status (Citizen- GC-H1B)/ expiration date (month & yr): *

*Availability: *

*Total Experience: *

*Expertise: *

*Rate: *

*2 Local references of previous projects:*

*Name of current employer:*

*Year of Graduation:*

*Thanks & Regards….*

* *

*Ramu Dudam*

*Technical
Recruiter                                                                 *

*NIHAKI SYSTEMS, Inc*

*346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*

*Dayton, NJ 08810.
Tel: (732) 438-1906 Ext: 107*

*Email:r...@nihaki.com*

*Website:www.nihaki.com*

* [image: http://images.wisestamp.com/yahoo.png]**: ramu_recrui...@yahoo.com
*

*You can’t become who you want to be by staying who you are”*