Hello Folks,

My name is Shree Roy from Protean Solution Inc. My client is looking
for a *Senior
SAS Developer* in *Atlanta, Georgia* for *12+ Months Project*. The person
should have *Rich Expertise in SAS* - *Unix Platform*, *Enterprise
Guide*, *Data
Intergrator*, *Forcasting Server, Data Mining*, *DWH, ETL, Data Modeling,
Drill down report* and *User Interfacing* Skills. Please do let me know if
you have any consultant willing to join this project.

*Position: Senior Developer – SAS*

*Location: Atlanta, Georgia*

*Duration :  12 Months  ( will get extended based on performance)*

*Rates: DOE***

Skill Set :  Rich Expertise in SAS – Unix platform

• Must *have *worked in the following modules of SAS  :-* SAS Enterprise
Guide, SAS Data Integrator, SAS Forecasting Server, SAS Data Mining*

•Good experience working in* Data ware house, ETL projects with exposure to
Data modeling, Drill down reports •Excellent client and business User
interfacing skills*

If you are interested for position please send some basic details of your
stated below. *Full Name, Address, Contact No, Email ID, Current Location,
Visa Status* [If you are H1B Consultant please submit your H1b Paper
including Employer’s Detail], Preferable time to take Interview and a Copy
of your Resume.

Best Regards,

Shree Roy <sh...@myprotean.com>

*Protean Solutions, Inc. <http://www.myprotean.com/>*
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Minority Women Owned Business

Ph: 319-248-5588 I Fax: 408-608-1654

[image: Description: Description: images.jpeg] Modern technology - Owes
ecology - An apology.