Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.
Please reply at dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

*Position       :   Android iOS QA Tester
Location      :   Raleigh, NC
Duration      :  1 Year Renewing Contract*

*Must-haves
*Android or Droid
3 years of Automated testing experience
Experience with performance/functional testing
SOAP
Experience working within a mobile community

*Plusses
*REST

*Role*
Our Client is looking for an automated software tester to join some of the
industry's brightest minds in developing, testing and deploying today's
most advanced Internet technologies. The ideal candidate demonstrates an
aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, collaborating with a
team, and understanding cloud technologies. The perfect candidate is
familiar with voice protocols, and data networking technologies, CUCM, and
IP internetworking. The developers on the team will work very closely with
the QA engineers as they design and web applications for major service
providers.