Dear Professional,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title : Java developer
Location: New York or Chicago
Duration : long term*

*"Only GC and US citizens" *

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Client is looking for candidates that would ideally have Java as well as
advanced Javas cript.  YUI will be very difficut to find so any work with
various Javascript

frameworks will be good enough.  This is probably the most important
skillset.

Restlet or work with Groovy would also be a plus.

Years of experience should be at least 3 or 4 at a minimum

We are seeking individuals who are up to the challenge of building onto our
award winning booking engine. We will be focusing on reusability, best
practices and good

architecture. The senior Front End developer will be responsible for
ensuring that the web-based products that are built by TravelClick meet all
necessary qualifications

of the industry’s most advanced engine that increases conversion, provides
an excellent user experience and can be deployed across multiple
environments.

Principal Responsibilities: (8-15 Essential Functions)
Develops against agreed upon specifications
Creates reusable modules that can be plugged into various web applications
Collaborates with product managers and other developers to rapidly create
necessary web experience
Innovates against existing technology stack to produce excellent user
experience

Functional Skills (Skills, Attributes, Qualifications, Certifications
required, or preferred, to do the job)
5+ years experience in web development
Experience working with and leading multiple person teams
Good communication skills
Knowledge of HTML (including v5), Javascript, and advanced CSS skills
required
Experience developing dynamic AJAX web user interfaces
Solid understanding of DOM manipulation with and without libraries
Experience with Java, Ruby, PHP or a similar platform preferred
Familiarity with Agile development processes and code versioning systems
(CVS, SVN, Git)

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc