Dear Business Partner,
Hope you are doing well today,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any one available
for the below position, Please send me your consultant updated resume with
the contact detail ASAP

Job Title: 7 Java EE Engineer roles
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: 6 months, good possibility for extension

//////// Need US Citizen OR Green Card Only ////////

Job Description:
Provide technical leadership for team and own project deliverables
Create estimates, detailed work plans, and design solutions
Development of Java EE and/or JVM based secure web applications
Perform unit, integration, and performance testing
Own, investigate and resolve reported defects
Identify and address security vulnerabilities

 Required skills
Strong problem solving skills
Enterprise software development
Object-oriented analysis/design/programming
Service-oriented architecture
Standards-based web development
Secure coding standards/best practices
Experience with the following technologies:
Core Java
HTML, CSS, Javascript, JSON, Ajax, JQuery
JSP, JSTL, Tiles
Spring Framework
JAXB, Web Services
ORMs (ie. Hibernate)
SQL (Microsoft SQL Server), JDBC
JUnit, TDD
Knowledge of and experience using common Design Patterns
Flexible, dynamic, and capable of working in multi-disciplinary environments
Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Ability to work independently

Preferred Skills:
WebSphere Application Server
Maven, Continuous Integration (i.e Jenkins/Hudson)
Identify, evaluate, and work with new technologies
Polyglot programming

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith