Greetings!

Dear,

Trust this mail finds you with good wishes and great working relation.

We are reaching you about an opportunity that you can help us. As we do not
have enough resources to execute our customer's huge project needs and
since you have a presence locally we would highly appreciate if you can
help us from your resource pool for the following requirement.

If this is a right match for your consultant profile, Please send me your
updated word format resume with the details below to *
pavan.ku...@intsystech.com* <pavan.ku...@intsystech.com> or call me on
908-333-5697

*1.Peopelsoft Hrms Requirement***

Skills : PSoft HRMS Time & Labor  US Payroll  Benefits  Functional Business
Analysis with troubleshoot/resolve experience  PeopleSoft v 9.0 and Oracle
*Work location : Remote / Rate Cap: $ 550-55 / Start Dt : January
*

*2.People soft DBA.*

*Work Location : Remote ( location anywhere central or pacific time zone is
good )*

Required Skills : *PeopleSoft Application Database Administration V9.0
Finance & HR, Oracle 11G Database Administration - logical & physical
database*

*Thanks & Regards ,***

*Pavan** **| *Technology Integration* | *International Systems Technologies
Inc*. | *

15 Corporate place south.| Suite 135 ,Piscataway, NJ 08854

Direct -908-333-5697   Tel: 908-315-0700 x 601| Fax: 732-348-9533|

pavan.ku...@intsystech.com <pavan.ku...@intsytech.com>

www.intsystech.com

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CC7CEF.ABDD8070]pavanrek    spavanintsystech