Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. .NET Developer

Location: Boston, MA- must be F2F interview

Duration: 12+ Months contact

Job Description: I have an opening for a Senior .NET Developer in Boston,
MA.

I need someone who first has excellent communication skills, able to
communicating with business lines and tech managers about project
initiatives.

This person will need to be an expert in C# and ASP .NET development.

Someone who was in depth development experience on Web Services and WCF
development

If the person just touched WCF it's not enough. Working with SQL queries on
the back end

I need this person to be in the New England area and preferably someone I
can meet, if not then Skype.

The person would need to be able to attend an in person meeting on short
notice and start on short notice.

This is in the pharmaceutical industry so experience in that domain would be
a plus.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID: