Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any
candidates for the following position.
Please add *vi...@vstconsulting.com* <vi...@vstconsulting.com>  to your Hot

** **

*Role*: Oracle upgrade from v 8 ****

*Location*: Pittsburgh, PA****

*Rate*: Open****

** **

Need a person to work in Pittsburgh, PA for the Oracle upgrade from v 8 to
the most current.  Must be a person who can scope out the upgrade, provide
a plan and then implement most of it.  So a technical lead type with the
ability to be very customer facing.  It's hard to tell how long this
engagement will be but the guess is months.  They will interview and hire
over the phone.****

** **

*Notes from the call*:****

We are looking to upgrade our current version of Oracle, which I believe is
v8.  It has been in use since 2005.  We also use Discoverer, which is a
very effective reporting tool.  We have been paying support annually so I
do not believe licensing to be an issue.  Current accounting program is
Great Plains and information is shared between programs through an exchange
file.****

** **

My concern is that the current version will eventually become obsolete and
due to the features we have customized will not upgrade.  There are related
issues such as the dot matrix printers that have to be associated with
current forms. I would like to discuss all options but want to start first
with Oracle and move forward from there.****

** **

** **

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vikas*

*VST Consulting INC.*

Off: 732-675-7773****

*vi...@vstconsulting.com*

www.vstconsulting.com****

** **

*Note:  We respect your online privacy.  This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.  If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with REMOVE" in the subject line.**
***

** **